- Draw your picture. It can be as simple or detailed as you like. If you want some help or inspiration, click here.
- Take a photo of it or scan it into the computer. Make sure it is no bigger than 2MB. (You might need a parent to help.)
- Send your entry to email@example.com and be sure to include the category in the subject line. If you are aged 6 and under, send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for full entry information for Wonky World.
- For Planet Art (Ages 7-11) the categories are: MY PET MONSTER, PORTRAIT, TRANSPORT, FASHION, ANIMALS, SUPERHERO, ARCHITECTURE, MY IDEAL BEDROOM. For Wonky World (Age 6 and under) the categories are: MY PET MONSTER, TRANSPORT, ANIMALS, SUPERHERO, SELF PORTRAIT.
- In the main part of the email tell us your name, your age, where you live and anything you want us to know about the picture you are sending.
- We will try to process your image and updload it to the Gallery Page within 72 hours of you sending us your picture. We will send you an email with a link to your picture on the Gallery. We’ll also send you 5 votes. When the competition ends, you will be able to use them to vote for your favourite pictures. Only people who enter the competition are allowed to vote.
- We’ll remind you when you can start voting. After the voting closes, the judges will receive the top 10 from each category and they will choose the winners. Keep an eye on your (parents’) email – that’s how we’ll keep you updated!
We can’t wait to see all your images…GOOD LUCK!!!!